Saturday, April 30, 2011

My sweet lil Kasen




Kasen (my 4 year old) brings me flowers EVERY day!! Some of them are flowers and some are weeds (that look like flowers)! I just LOVE it! It is so thoughtful and makes me feel like he wants to me to feel special everyday!(I do feel very special when he does that so it is working). This is our conversation from today



me: Im going to be so sad when you are older


Kasen: yeah 'cause Im gonna be with Emma!(Emma is his girlfriend in case you didnt know)


Me: haha...Yup! will you still bring me flowers?


Kasen: yeah 'cause Im gonna be living right next door so I will bring them every day!!


Me: promise?
Kasen: yes!!!



I know he most likely wont grow up and want to live right next door to him mommy but it makes me so happy that he wants to right now!



And hey a mom can hope right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting