Friday, June 18, 2010

Can we say spoiled?

The other day I was in the kitchen trying to cook dinner and Kara wanted to be held. Well...., when Kara wants to be held while I am in the kitchen, she gets inbetween me and the counter and pushes me! So THAT is what she was doing. This makes me so frustrated somethimes. So I Said. "NO, Kara. Im not going to hold you!!" Well, let me tell you, she knows she is a princess and therefore acts like a princes!! She went to the dining room, (where there is carpet) and strarted to get on her kness and trow a fit. In the middle of her crying and getting down there she saw Joseph watching TV in his room.(there is a dircet line of sight from the dining room to the boys room.) So she stopped crying, got up and walked into Joseph's room. Once she got in Joseph's room she proceeded to start crying again and reaching for Joseph!! Of course Joseph picked her up! She knows he will do almost anything for her! Her other brothers do a lot for her too, but Joseph treats her like a princess. He doesnt realize he is creating a monster. He thinks he is just loving his sister. Brian was the same way only now he sees what we have created. Because although I like to blame it all on the boys, I know I have a part in spoiling her also. (I just will never admit that to Brian and no one reading this will tell him, Right?)

1 comment:

  1. I wont tell him! Besides one girl with 3 wild brothers, she deserves to be a little spoiled!! I love how sweet Joseph is with her though- that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Voting