Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wish me luck!

So for a long time now I have been saying I want to lose weight!! I blame it on the fact that I have had 4 kids in 6 years, but that is not why. Lots of people have 4 kids in 6 years, some have them in even less time!!! I always want to lose weight but I am too lazy to do anything about it. I dont want to exercize or give up my sweets!!! Well I finally got to the point where I am willing to do whatever it takes. I called up a friend and asked her if she wants to walk with me everyday! Now I have a commiment where I cant just wake up and say "I dont feel like it today."

So Sunday at church I asked this guy in our ward what the best thing to eat before exercizing was. Well I ended up getting an hour lesson in nutrition(which I actually enjoyed greatly). So I was trying to make out a meal plan like he suggested and it was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. So Brian and I decided to set up an appointment to go and meet with him. He gives personal training/nutrition lessons out of his garage. They are pretty cheap, but as you know Brian and I do not have ANY extra money. So I called him up and asked him if he would be willing to help us put together a meal plan for a week and a work out plan. He did it for us and it was very informative. It was suppose to be an hour but ended up being 2 and half hours. He charges $35 and hour if you buy your sessions one at a time. If you buy a bunch together it is cheaper and if you have a partner and you sign up to go at the same time together it is even cheaper. So he told us he would do it for $35. Even though we went over by an hour and a half he still only charged us for an hour!! What a great guy he is!!

So now Brain and I have a meal plan and an exercize plan! Wish us luck and if I can ask, Please every time you see us ask us about it to help hold us accountable!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You will amaze yourself. Man, I am needing to feel acountable to someone right now. This moving has taken me out of my game plan. You have inspired me to kick it back in gear. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey, You didnt need me to inspire you to kick it back into gear! You inspired me that night after we went to Footloose!! You are amazing!! I dont think I would be doing this without that talk that night! So thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are brave to make this kind of life change for not only yourself but your family. I am so excited for you! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Voting